Why Should I Filter Searches?
By applying additional criteria to refine results, Filtering enables users to find and pull content faster. Apply Filters including a Date Range, Program, Station and more to locate your desired results, while filtering out results that are not relevant to you.
How do I Filter Searches?
Enter a Search Profile to perform a generic search:
Apply desired Filters in the left-hand sidebar by clicking on Apply Filters:
Deselect applied Filters at any time by selecting “x” within the Filter Pills above your Search Results:
- Index: Narrow results from All Media (i.e. Veritone Public Media Index results, which includes content outside of your account) to media exclusive to your account by selecting My Media.
- Media Type: Filter by medium such as Broadcast TV, Radio, Podcast, etc.
- Date Range: Refine your search to a specific period of time.
- Program: Select programming titles/dayparts to narrow results.
- Media Source: Select a source to filter results.
- Market: Restrict search to specific, selected DMAs.
- If you have access to the Public Media Index, it can be a useful tool for searching through competitor content or multi-market campaigns.