Why Should I Filter Searches?
Filtering enables users to find and pull content faster. Filters can use a Date Range, Program, or Station to locate your desired results, by filtering out results that are not relevant to you.
How do I Filter Searches?
1. Enter a Search Profile to perform a generic search.
2. Apply desired Filters in the left-hand sidebar by clicking on Apply Filters.
3. Deselect applied Filters at any time by selecting “x” within the Filter Pills above your Search Results.
- Media Type: Filter by medium such as Broadcast TV, Radio, Podcast, etc.
- Date Range: Refine your search to a specific period of time.
- Program: Select programming titles/dayparts to narrow results.
- Media Source: Select a source to filter results.
- Market: Refine search to specific, selected DMAs.