Folders are pre-built workspaces for campaign managers to organize, track, and manage client data in a single, unified profile. Once your Folder is created, you can add individual Advertisers, connect their Google Analytics data, and begin reviewing attribution metrics.
- Each campaign manager should have one folder.
- Access to Folder and Advertiser content is shared across your organization.
To add a new Folder:
- Click New in the upper left of the window and select Folder from the drop-down menu. The Create New Folder dialog box opens.
2. Enter the campaign manager’s name as the Folder Name.
3. Click Create and select an option:
- Folder: create the Folder and return to the homepage.
- Folder & Advertiser: create the Folder and open the window to add a new Advertiser.
The Folder is created and displays on the left panel of the homepage.