How to Export and Download a Campaign Report
Attribute gives you the flexibility to export dashboard analytics straight as a PowerPoint or PDF presentation-ready report in just a few clicks. Reports are built using the information in your dashboards to create defined sections with titles, date ranges, and chart/graph/table data as it appears in Attribute. Customization options allow you to include your contact information or filter out specific content to present only the relative metrics. When downloaded, Reports save to your Computer’s Downloads folder so you can view, edit, print, or share. This allows you to easily share results with your advertiser.
- A PDF report shows aggregated data for each section in static tables and charts.
- You can customize the view of a downloaded PowerPoint report by editing text, resizing or removing chart images, adding your company logo/branding, etc.
- Dashboard charts are dynamic allowing you to customize data metric points.
- Because PowerPoint does not currently support heat map graphics, the Web Analytics Total Visits by Day of Week metrics will be exported as a plain text table.
Generate a Report
Navigate to the Reports tab in the dashboard to generate your Report. You can personalize the report with your business contact data and a custom note.
Note: These fields are optional. If left blank, general contact information for your organization and default note text will be applied.
Downloading your Report
1. Enter your name, email address, and phone number
2 . Preview the information you enter at the top of the Report page on the right
Note: When the Report is downloaded, your contact information will display on the title page and in the footer of all subsequent report pages.
3. Use the pagination arrows to move between pages and preview the Report
4. Click Download and choose the report format (PDF or PowerPoint). The Report downloads to your local computer
- Any checkbox items toggled off in Placement Analytics and Creative Analytics tables will be reflected in the Report. Checkboxes can be re-selected or unselected from directly within the Report window.
- The table sort by column feature is not exportable. The order of a table can be modified and viewed in the Report window, however the original table order will be restored when downloaded.
- Any checkbox modifications made in the Placement Analytics and Creative Analytics tables will be reflected in the Report. Further checkbox customizations can be made directly in the Report window. The sort order by column feature is not available in the Report view.