Why Download Media Files in CMS?
CMS contains the raw media files that has been ingested and processed within your organization’s Veritone account. In most cases, you will find the media is broken up into larger segments than found in the Discovery App. This is particularly helpful if you would like to download longer media segments, for example an entire program.
How to Download a Media File or Multiple Files in CMS
1. To download media files in CMS, start by clicking on the App Switcher and selecting the CMS from the drop-down menu:
2. From the default Streams Tab, select the Files Tab. All files that have been ingested or uploaded into your Organization's Content Management System are found here. If files are slow to load after selecting the Files Tab, refer to PRO TIPS at the end of this article for more information:
3. To download a single media file, click on the Three Dot Action Menu at the top right corner of the desired file, then click Download:
4. Alternatively, to download one or more media files, check the box found in the top left corner of each file. Once all desired files are checked, click on the Export & Download Icon found at the top-right corner of the screen to initiate download:
5. To download all 24 files found on the page, check the box next to the Total File Count Number, then click on the Export & Download Icon found at the top-right corner of the screen:
- If files are slow to load when attempting to access the Streams/Files Tab, click on the Programs tab, wait for the page to load, then click back to the Files Tab.
- The files in CMS are raw media and should not be deleted! When selecting files using the checkboxes, DO NOT CLICK ON THE TRASH ICON. This will delete the media from your Organization’s account.