Why Download Media Files in the Data Center?
Data Center contains the raw media files that have been ingested and processed within your organization’s Veritone account. In most cases, you will find within Data Center the media is broken up into larger segments than found in the Discovery App. This is particularly helpful if you would like to download longer media segments, for example, an entire program.
How to Download a Media File or Multiple Files in Data Center
1. Clicking on the App Switcher and selecting Data Center from the drop-down menu:
2. To find all files that have been uploaded into your Organization’s Data Center, select the Files tab from the Streams Panel on the left-hand side. If Files are slow to load after selecting the Files tab, refer to PRO-TIPS at the end of this article for more guidance:
3. To download a single media File, click on the Three-Dot Action Menu at the top right corner of the desired file, then click Download:
4. Alternatively to download one or more media Files, check the box found in the top left corner of your desired Files. Once all are checked, click Export & Download which is located at the top-right corner of the screen:
5. To download all File(s) found on the current page, check the box next to the Total File Count Number, then click on the Export & Download which is located at the top-right corner of the screen:
If Files are slow to load when attempting to access the Streams Panel or Files tab, click on the Programs tab, wait for the page to load, and then click back to the Files tab.
The Files in Data Center are raw media and should not be deleted! When selecting files using the checkboxes, DO NOT CLICK ON THE TRASH ICON. This will permanently delete the media from your Organization’s account.