Unknown faces that you recognize can be manually identified and added to your agency's People of Interest database. Once an unknown face is added to the database, the person's name displays beneath the thumbnail image and the thumbnail moves to the top of the list. Additionally, the person shows under Matched Faces tab as both a reference image and potential match. The thumbnail image used to identify the person serves as the database ID image and is used to identify the person when future files are processed. After adding unknown faces, it's recommended to reprocess the file to find updated database matches.
Note: It's important to use only one image to identify and add a person to your People of Interest database. If multiple images of the person display in the Unknown Faceslist, choose the clearest, forward-facing image.
To add an unknown face to your People of Interest database:
Click the case name from the Case Management Panel. The selected case opens.
Click the Processed tab. A list of all processed files displays.
Hover over the file containing the results you want to review and click View Matches. The Processed Details page opens to the Matched Faces tab.
4. Click the Unknown Faces tab. Faces detected in the evidence file that did not match a person in the database display.
5. Hover over the thumbnail image and click Add. The Add New dialog box opens.
6. Enter the person’s first and last names.
7. Click Add.
8. The thumbnail image displays with the person’s name and moves to the top of the Unknown Faces list. Additionally, the person shows under Matched Faces tab as both a reference image and potential match.
9. (Optional) Click Re-Process Evidence to re-run face recognition processing on the file and include the newly added faces in the search for matches.