Creating new dashboards is simple and fast! Follow this tutorial to create your own beautiful report in a few easy steps.
NOTE: Each dashboard you create is private to you, this helps you focus on the information important for you. If you want to share dashboard information you can always share reports via email. CLICK HERE to learn how
- Sign into Veritone
- Using your application switcher, located in the header bar, click on Discovery
- Select the Watchlist on the left-hand panel that you would like to create a dashboard for.
- For more info on creating a Watchlist, CLICK HERE
- Click the Analytics tab located at the top of the page
- Click the Plus button located on the top left of the dashboard window.
- Upon clicking the Plus Button the New Dashboard Creator will open
Dashboard Builder Example:
Adding Basic Info
Begin by giving your dashboard a unique name and description. This information will be included in subscription reports and downloads of charts in the future.
- Give your Dashboard a name
- Give your Dashboard a short description
Selecting a New Chart
Each dashboard can be customized with a set of predefined charts, that visualize your mention and impression data to its full potential.
- Locate the Available Charts in the left-hand panel of the page
- Note: Header Scorecards can only be displayed at the top of the page as cards.
- Select each chart you would like to add to your dashboard.
- Upon clicking a chart it will be placed in your dashboard
Moving your Charts Position and Controlling the size
Once you have selected the perfect charts for your dashboard you have the ability to place each cart in the location you desire as well as control the size of each chart.
Moving a Chart
- Locate the chart you would like to move
- Click and hold the chart and drag this to the new location
NOTE: Clicking on the top portion of the chart by the name is the best place to click and drag
Resizing a Chart
- Locate the chart you would like to resize
- Click and drag the lower right corner of the chart to the desired size
NOTE: Make sure your cursor is properly positioned over the small arrow on the bottom right of the chart before resizing.
Deleting a Chart
You can easily remove any chart from your dashboard:
- Navigate to the Chart inside of your dashboard
- Click the Trashcan
NOTE: This chart will return to the Available Charts section and you can select this at another time
Saving your Dashboard
- Locate the green SAVE button at the top of the page
- Click to save and close