If you are an Organization Admin for your account, you have the ability to access various settings for the features and tools of the Discovery application.
To access the settings page:
- Navigate to your Discovery application
- Click your user profile avatar on the top right corner of your screen
- Click the Settings button
- The Settings page will open in a new tab
The General Settings page allows you to control basic account settings for users of your organization.
You can choose the types of filters available in the filter panel for your users.
Media and Entertainment Filters
Markets: Allow users to filter by geographic region in order to view mentions or search results that occurred in these areas.
Programs: Allow users to filter by radio, tv, podcast, and youtube programs created in CMS.
Stations: Allow users to filter by the mention or search results source such as a radio station, TV station, or Podcast Channel Name.
Control how users of your Organization can share mentions and search results from Veritone Discovery.
How to Share:
Configure the types of external ways your users can share:
- Facebook: Share a post directly to Facebook with an embedded link to your mention or search result
- Twitter: Share a Tweet to Twitter with an embedded link to your mention or search result
- Email: Send an email containing a shared Mention page link to recipients.
- Link: Generate a share link to distribute
Shared Mentions can be downloaded by a guest: Allow users without a Veritone account to download mentions directly from a shared mention or search result page.
Download & Export
Control the available download and export options for mentions and search results
- Download your data: Allow users to download mentions or search results
- Export your data: Allow users to export mentions or search results
Control the setting, behavior, and policies of Watchlists for your Organization.
First Load Watchlist View
Set which Watchlist section should open by default on the first load
- My Watchlists
- Org Watchlist
Once Click Watchlist Creation
Quickly create a watchlist in a single click after conducting a search
- Enable One-click watchlist option: Turn on this setting to enable the feature
Search Profile Settings
Manage search profile options within your Watchlist
- Multiple Cognitive Search Profile: Turn on this setting to enable the use of Multiple Search Profiles.
The Mentions setting page allows you to set various configurations for the display and actions against mentions in your Organization.
Media and Entertainment Verification Settings:
Enable the ability to apply Media and Entertainment specific values to your mention
- Verification Fields: Set statuses on your mentions with verification fields.
Control the amount of time included pre and post mention hit
- Pre Padding: Set the amount of time before your mention hit
- Post Padding: Set the amount of time after your mention
Control the behavior and actions available to users inside of the Mention Details popup.
Enable or Disable the Mention Detail Page
- Allow Star Ratings: Rate your mention with a 1-5 stars
- Allow Comments: Collaborate directly with other members of your team
- Show file-level info on Mention: Display file-level information directly on the mention.
Dashboards & Reports
The Dashboards & Reports section of the setting page is available to Organization Admin and Veritone Super Admin to control configurations for the Discovery Analytics feature.
Control and configure available branding options
- Default Primary Branding: If you would like to change the default Primary branding you may change this by hovering over the secondary branding image
- Default Secondary Branding: If you would like to change the default secondary branding you may change this by hovering over the secondary branding image
- Allow users to override Primary Branding: If you would like to disable the ability for users of the organization to change the primary branding, switch this configuration to On
- Enable the use of Secondary Branding: If you would like to enable the ability for users of the organization to include secondary branding in their reports, switch this configuration to On
Control the types of Analytics charts available in your account
Enable Verification Chart Types: Verification charts allow you to view the total number of each verification status given to mentions in your Watchlist. ( Verification Statuses must be enabled)