Run aiWARE Tool
Seamlessly connect Run aiWare to aiWARE Input
Objective: This feature allows for users to connect Run aiWARE to aiWARE Input in the Alteryx canvas to allow for a smooth transition of data from creation of a cognition job to browsing the data results all in one flow.
Added ability to connect to a sub-directory in S3
Objective: This feature allows users the ability to upload files from a sub-directory in Amazon’s S3
Added error notification of failed jobs in the tools, as well as e-mail notification of failed jobs.
Objective: This feature allows users the ability to understand why and when a cognition job fails.
Run aiWARE automatically converts audio and video files to transcription text files when running Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction and Content Analysis.
Objective: Users should be able to run audio and video files seamlessly through these engines without having to know that the engines only accepts text files. These engines now convert audio and video into text files first, then run the other cognition job.
- Sentiment Analysis cognition jobs were not producing correct results.
- Fixed user flow when training a library, to allow users to go back to the Run aiWARE tool without having to exit.
- Fixed an issue with the tools not retaining login information after clicking away from the tools in the Alteryx canvas.
- Users are no longer allowed to enter incorrect file types for cognition jobs.
- Fixed cognition jobs taking an unexpectedly long time to complete.
aiWARE Input Tool
- Fixed an error when a user has a TDO selected in the aiWARE input node, then clicks away, an error pops up saying "Error select at least one TDO". TDO selection remains after clicking away.
- Fixed an error: aiWARE Results columns showing incorrect number of selections.
- Fixed an error with the tools not retaining login information after clicking away from the tools in the Alteryx canvas.