Why Share in Attribute?
With Sharing, users can grant other colleagues with Attribute access insights into their Advertiser’s Campaign Dashboards. This share function is a useful collaboration tool for Managers, Sales Admins who assist with the management and maintenance of Attribution reporting, and tracking shared accounts.
As a user, by default you will only see your own Advertisers and Campaigns. Through Sharing, you will also be able to view and access any Campaigns that are shared with you. Here’s a breakdown on roles for sharing in Attribute:
Owner: The creator of an Advertiser is effectively the “Owner”. Ownership can be transferred, but only one person can "own" an Advertiser.
Manager Access: Any licensed users who are personnel or team managers, or who require “All-Access” view, will be configured with Manager permissions. Managers can view, edit and delete Campaigns.
Editor: Standard rights to view, edit and delete an Advertiser or its Campaigns. All licensed users, with the exception of designated “Managers” will receive “Editor” access by default.
Viewer: Limited rights to view; user will not have the ability to edit or delete an Advertiser or Campaign.
HOW TO SHARE ADVERTISERS
1. Click on the Advertiser icon (the megaphone) in the left hand sidebar.
2. Hover over your Advertiser name & click on the Three-Dot Action Menu:
3. Select Share Advertiser.
4. In the Share modal, add as many people as you would like and set their access control. You may enable them to edit or view your Advertiser data:
5. Click Add to save changes:
HOW TO SHARE CAMPAIGNS
1. Go to your Advertiser’s dashboard.
2. Select the Share icon located next to the date picker on the right side of your page.
3. In the Share modal, add as many people as you would like and set their access control. You may enable them to edit or view your Advertiser data.
When sharing an Advertiser, remember that all of its underlying Campaigns are also shared.
If you don’t want to share all Campaigns for an Advertiser, you can share specific Campaigns with your teammates instead.
You can also share Advertisers from your dashboard by selecting the Share icon located next to the New Campaign button in the top right corner of your page.