What are Station Filters?
Applying a Station Filter enables users to refine search results in order to target one or more specific stations.
This is a useful tool during an ad-hoc search to quickly narrow results of Search by Keyword for Airchecks. If you are unsure of what was said on air, you can use Search by Time in conjunction with Station Filters to conveniently locate your spots.
How do I Filter by Station?
1. To Filter by Station, first enter a Search Profile into the search engine. This can utilize any of the available search functions, such as Search by Keyword or Search by Time.
2. Once you generate search results, navigate to the left-hand sidebar titled Filters. Then click Stations.
3. Under Stations, type in your desired station call letters and press enter or return on your keyboard to display results. Below a series of options related to your search will appear, each with a corresponding checkable box.
4. Check each relevant box corresponding to your desired Station(s) to include in your Filter. Repeat Station search as necessary to continue adding Stations to your Filter.
5. Click Apply Filters, the blue button at the bottom of your panel, to apply your changes to your search results.
Your Mention results are automatically filtered to display the Last 30 Days Date Range.
You can remove your filters by clicking the X on the corresponding grey Filter Pill bubble under your Search Bar.
Apply additional filters, such as a Custom Date Range or Market, at once to further narrow your results.