What are Program Filters?
Applying a Program Filter enables users to refine search results in order to target specific programs or dayparts. This is an efficient way to filter search results if you need to locate Airchecks or spots and you know the station, program, or daypart in which it aired.
How do I Filter by Program?
1. First perform an ad-hoc search by entering a Search Profile into your search bar, such as Search by Keyword or Search by Time (or both).
2. After your Mention results have populated, navigate to the left-hand sidebar titled Filters. Then click Programs to open the Program search options.
3. Type in your desired station’s call letters and press enter or return on your keyboard to display results. Below a series of options will appear related to your station and its corresponding Programs each with a checkable box.
4. Check each relevant box corresponding to your desired Programs to include in your Filter. Repeat Program search as necessary to continue adding Programs to your Filter.
5. Click Apply Filters, the blue button at the bottom of your panel, to apply your changes to your search results.
Your Mention results are automatically filtered to display the Last 30 Days Date Range.
You can remove your filters by clicking the X on the corresponding grey Filter Pill bubble under your Search Bar.
Apply additional filters, such as a Custom Date Range or Market, at once to further narrow your results.