Why Filter Watchlist Mentions by Date Range?
Applying a filter to your Watchlist enables you to refine Mention results to a specific Date Range without editing your Watchlist.
A Date Range Filter will exclude Mention results outside the selected period of time, allowing you to easily find Airchecks or identify individual spots within a larger Watchlist.
How do I Watchlist Mentions by Date Range?
1. When logging into the application, all Watchlists will be selected. Click on the Watchlist(s) that you want to Filter to view Mentions for those only.
2. Click on the Filters tab at the top of the Watchlist Dashboard panel on your left-hand side.
3. Click on the Basic category in the panel to open available options.
4. Choose Date Range to view the drop-down menu of various date-specific filters: All Time, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 365 Days or Custom. If choosing a Custom date range, click into the date fields to open the calendar view and choose your unique dates.
5. After selecting your desired Date Range, click on Apply Filters to apply your selection to your Watchlist results.
The data in your Watchlist’s Analytics Tab will update dynamically according to the filters you have selected until you remove them.
To remove a Filter from your Watchlist, click on the X on the corresponding grey Filter Pills found at the top of the Mention list.