Why Filter Watchlist Mentions by Station?
Applying a filter to your Watchlist enables you to refine Mention results to a specific Station or Stations without editing your Watchlist. you can temporarily refine a larger Watchlist in order to easily perform airchecks or pinpoint individual Station performance.
How to Filter Watchlist Mentions by Station
1. When logging into the application, all Watchlists will be selected. Click on the Watchlist(s) that you want to view and Filter results for.
2. Click on the Filters tab at the top of the Watchlist Dashboard panel on your left-hand side.
3. Click on the Stations category in the panel to open your Station search and available Stations.
4. Under Stations, type the name of your station or source. This can be call letters for a radio station. Press enter or return on your keyboard to display results. Below a series of options related to your search will appear, each with a corresponding checkable box.
5.Check each relevant box corresponding to your desired Station(s) to include in your Filter. Repeat Station search as necessary to continue adding Stations to your Filter.
6. Click Apply Filters, the blue button at the bottom of your panel, to apply your changes to your Watchlist.
- The data in your Watchlist’s Analytics Tab will update dynamically according to the filters you have selected until you remove them.
- To remove a Filter from your Watchlist, click on the X on the corresponding grey Filter Pills found at the top of the Mention list.
- Add additional Filters, such as Date Range, to further narrow your results for Airchecks.