Updated Login Screens
Login to the aiWARE for Alteryx tools with ease. With the newly refreshed login UI, users can now sign in to all aiWARE for Alteryx tools with a similar look and function as the aiWARE platform.
- Users can now hit enter to submit login credentials
- Tab function has been enabled
Username and E-mail is now visible once logged into tools
aiWARE for Alteryx tools now show which user & account is currently logged into the tools.
Parsing Macros & Icons
The tools now come packaged with eight cognition specific data parsing macros to help transform your data into easily digestable chunks. With spiffy new icons to help you identify which data option you'd like to parse!
Available Cognition Parsers:
Having trouble installing your macros? Visit Alteryx's help documentation.
Run aiWARE now offers new cognition choices:
- Spanish Transcription
- Spanish to English Translation
- English to Spanish Translation
- Implemented a retry & better error handling when receiving a 502: Bad Gateway
- Custom flow jobs not showing in Pending jobs in aiWARE Input
- When uploading files for cognition via S3, if the user clicks on the canvas after making a selection, Run aiWARE does not recognize file selection.
- Added a connection aborted retry fix
- Don't recursively attempt token refresh in ui
- Clear asset selection correctly in aiWARE Input
- Authentication Issues on Login for both tools.