Why Use Tags and Bookmarks?
The Illuminate application allows users to apply custom Tags and bookmark data, thereby enabling you to quickly and easily search through and group your media. Tags can be applied to larger subsets of data while Bookmarks can be utilized for peer reviews. Follow the instructions below to learn how to leverage these features.
How to Apply Tags?
Tags are used to group your media together in order to conduct simple searches within the application. You have the ability to add multiple Tags to individual files and search by specific Tags in the Search Bar.
1.To begin, select the file to which you wish to apply a Tag.
2. Select the Tag icon beneath the Media Details page. Next, select Add Tags:
3. Type in the name of the Tag you’d like to apply. Note that you can add multiple Tags to a single piece of media by separating each Tag with a comma. Once you’ve added your Tag(s) click Save.
4. If you’d like to edit, remove or add additional Tags, select the Pencil Icon from the Media Details page to enter Edit Mode.
How to Search By Tag?
Once you’ve applied your Tags, you can begin searching for your tagged media through the Search Bar.
1. To do this, click into the Search Bar and select the Tag icon from the right side of the Search Bar.
2. Enter the Tag you’d like to search for and select it from the drop down.
3. Finally select Add to apply your search:
How to Apply Bookmarks?
Illuminate allows users to add Bookmarks, or comments, to their media for peer reviews. Similar to Tags, Bookmarks are easily searchable and editable within Illuminate.
1.To add a Bookmark, begin by opening a file where a transcript has been added.
2. From the Media Details page select the Bookmark icon to begin adding your comments.
3. Within the Bookmarks tab, you will see the speaker separated transcript. To add a Bookmark simply highlight the text and select the Plus Sign to add your Bookmark.
4. From there, you will need to add a name to your Bookmark. Adding a name will enable you to search for specific user-generated Bookmarks throughout your media. In the Notes section is where you can add your comments. Once both fields have been filled out, select Save.
You can always edit or remove your bookmarks by selecting the Three-Dot Action Menu to the right of your Bookmark.
How to Search By Bookmarks?
1. To search for Bookmarks within Illuminate, start by clicking into the Search Bar at the top of the application.
2. Next, select the Search by Structured Data icon from the right of the Search Bar.
3. From here you’ll see two dropdowns; All Schemas and Search by Property. Under All Schemas select Bookmark V1.
4. Under Search by Property select bookmarkName. From there enter the name of the Bookmark you’d like to search for. Once you see the name populate from the dropdown, select it and click Add. This will cull through your data and filter the Bookmarks generated by the selected name.
For any questions about applying Tags or Bookmarks, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email [email protected] .