Why Use Bookmarks?
The Illuminate application allows users to apply custom bookmark data, thereby enabling you to quickly and easily search through and group your media. Bookmarks can be utilized for peer reviews. Follow the instructions below to learn how to leverage these features.
How to Apply Bookmarks?
Illuminate allows users to add Bookmarks, or comments, to their media for peer reviews. Similar to Tags, Bookmarks are easily searchable and editable within Illuminate.
1. To add a Bookmark, begin by opening a file where a transcript has been added.
2. From the Media Details page select the Bookmark icon to begin adding your comments.
3. Within the Bookmarks tab, you will see the speaker separated transcript. To add a Bookmark simply highlight the text and select the Plus Sign to add your Bookmark.
4. From there, you will need to add a name to your Bookmark. Adding a name will enable you to search for specific user-generated Bookmarks throughout your media. The Notes section is where you can add your comments. Once both fields have been filled out, select Save.
You can always edit or remove your bookmarks by selecting the Three-Dot Action Menu to the right of your Bookmark.
How to Search By Bookmarks?
1. To search for Bookmarks within Illuminate, start by clicking on the Search Bar at the top of the application.
2. Next, select the Search by Structured Data icon from the right of the Search Bar.
3. From here you’ll see two dropdowns; All Schemas and Search by Property. Under All Schemas select Bookmark V1.
4. Under Search by Property select bookmarkName. From there enter the name of the Bookmark you’d like to search for. Once you see the name populate from the dropdown, select it and click Add. This will cull through your data and filter the Bookmarks generated by the selected name.
For any questions about applying Bookmarks, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email [email protected] .